Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) provides great resources for training and advancement of its teammates and leaders. At SCA, our commitment to putting clinical first has driven us to:
- Help create and immediately adopt clinical outcome metrics endorsed by the National Quality Forum,
- Invest in the development of clinical checklists and toolkits for our facilities,
- Develop a proprietary clinical training system for our teammates,
- Develop regional and national Quality Councils to promote the sharing of best practices across our facilities, and
- Invest in hundreds of hours of training for our clinical leaders.
Our leadership team is committed to providing our patients with the best possible experience during their stay with us.
Medical Director: Michael Briseno, MD
CEO: Lynne Miller, BSN, RN, CASC
OR Clinical Manager: Adam Pierce, RN
Preop/PACU Clinical Manager: Brandy McDonald, BBAM, BSN, RN
Business Office Coordinator: Kristi Prigmore
To care for our patients, serve our physicians, and improve healthcare in America.
|Clinical Quality||We are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes.|
|Integrity||We do what is right, no matter how difficult, without exception. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.|
|Service Excellence||We seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians and each other in everything we do.|
|Teamwork||We work together, helping and supporting one another to make our Centers, Departments and all of SCA successful.|
|Accountability||We take complete, personal responsibility for our actions and commitments.|
|Continuous Improvement||We seek to relentlessly improve our performance in every area – clinical, operational, and financial – constantly pushing ourselves to new heights.|